Zevercloud not uploading

Ok all is good got it working .

thought id leave the original post to Jog my memory for future issues…

i just used the examples to match the same size code. but agree its confusing.

Could @bankstownbloke change the wording to match what we get from zeversolar?

Which email did you use to contact them? I’ve heard nothing :frowning:

devon.dai@zeversolar.com was the only one i have gotten a response from

1 Like

Oh no!
I got an unsuccessful delivery to that address :frowning:

probably closed it due to having to deal with so many requests as he was the only one answering them… :open_mouth:

My system stopped getting new data since this morning at approx 8.30. Zevercloud is getting the data just fine, but it doesn’t show up in pvoutput.

Testing the api using the link bankstownbloke provided, the new, most current data does show up. No settings changed on my end.

Anyone with similar symptoms?

yep, exactly the same issue…

Also here no data from the Zevercloud to pvoutput…

Looks like the zevercloud server is down and returning error “Service Unavailable 503”.

Please forward to zevercloud support.

Got the same issue and contacted Zevercloud Support about it. Their response 5 minutes ago:

We’ve received same feedback, and issue fixed already, please check again later.

1 Like

Mine data is back!! Thanks.

PVOutput emailed me that Yala Rd ZeverSolar station is offline on 16th April. It first went offline at 16/03/2019, and subsequently came back online on 21/03/2019 (with no action on my part),
and shows no history past 16/04/2018.

Here is the current status

https://pvoutput.org/intraday.jsp?id=68020&sid=60458

I did not investigate the email notifications when I received them, as I didn’t appreciate their significance (thought it was just like the “idle for 60 minutes” that occurred when my internet crashed and would recover, eg on 11th March 2019)

Direct queries to the Zevsolar api like this

https://www.zevercloud.com/api/v1/getPlantOutput?period=bydays&date=2019-03-17&key=xxxxmykeyxxx

https://www.zevercloud.com/api/v1/getPlantOutput?period=bydays&date=2019-06-09&key=xxxxmykeyxxx

return valid looking data - so it appears to be present on the Zevercloud database, but for some reason, PVOutput is not getting it.

Can anyone suggest how to get it working again ?

Just noticed that they’ve added the app key stuff to the security settings!

Who is “they’ve” ? I haven’t noticed anything different on either my PVOutput or Zevercloud account settings. What PVOutput refers to as the “Plant Key” is shown on the zevercloud.com login under configuration/plant configuration as “API Key”. But the App Key and App Secret required by PVOutput are not shown (at least on my login).

In response to a suggestion from bankstownbloke, I emailed details of my faults to the the zevercloud email addresses which were previously successful in getting me the app secret and app key. Five months later, I’ve got no response. Have sent a new email to some new zeversolar email addresses, but won’t hold my breath.

It’s a shame that ZeverSolar don’t respond better to this. Data from PVOutput is now being used by Australian Electricity Market participants to measure the amount of generation from rooftop solar – and on 6th November 2019, this helped reach a record with 50% of electricity demand coming from renewables. Approximately 12% of the demand was supplied from export from small scale rooftop solar. PVoutput’s data is a great resource for proving the value of solar generation to climate deniers and skeptics.

See https://reneweconomy-com-au.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/reneweconomy.com.au/australias-main-grid-reaches-50-per-cent-renewables-for-first-time-17935/amp/

So sorry!
Didn’t see your reply!

That information is under account management/security settings.

I think the lack of support is probably due to the fact they’re not supplying zeversolar inverters to australia anymore.

Hi everybody,
I have no information under account management/security settings. What now?