Weather Underground pressure readings inHg not hPa

I recently added Weather Underground pressure reading into my upload. Everything is working except that the values uploaded are inHg even though I have set the units to be hPa.

E.g. the graph shows 29.91 hPa where the actual pressure from WU is 1012.8 hPA (1012.8 hPa = 29.91 inHg)

The extended data units are set in settings. Change it to the unit you want.

I already have the units set to hPa, but the value displayed is the inHg value, as shown in the original post.

Extended%20Data%20settings%201

include an extended rule to do the conversion: v11 = v11 * 33.86 this will replace the current value of v11 by 33.86 hPa / inHg to convert to hPa. (Actually the multiplier is 33.863886666667 but that’s a bit much.)
Be careful not to hit the return key after entering the formula…it will send you where you don’t want to go and you will have to re-enter the equation.

Test it to see if it is working

DON’T FORGET TO SAVE THE EDIT ON THE EQUATION OR IT WILL BE LOST. GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SETTINGS AND CLICK ON “SAVE” BEFORE EXITING!

1 Like

@ lwsmiser
Many thanks, that works perfectly :smiley:
The extended rule is a powerful option, I doubt I would ever have found out about it.
Malcolm

You’re right. I miss-read the question but it looks like @lwsmiser got you on the right path.