Solaredge latest consumpion data are missing

Hi there. I’ve set up PVOutput to get data from my Solaredge system. Production data are working as expected.

I’ve got some problems with consumption data, though. Latest data about consumption are missing. They get updated during next udpate, though, but new ones are missing. And this prevents me from using PVOutput integration in my home automation system, as Power Used always correspond to 0.

Here’s the problem with 5 min update

Here’s same problem with 15 mins update

At the end of the day, all consumption data are present and similar to SolarEdge’s ones.

This is how I’ve setup things

And same problem occurs with 5 min updates.

Is there anything wrong with my config?
Thanks so much, guys!

This really isn’t a PVOutput issue since the consumption data provided by solaredge is delayed and the generation data is downloaded first.

You will need to modify your script to read the last positive consumption value.

PVOutput and SolarEdge from our system have tracked one another pretty well historically.

However today they are way out of whack. Just thought people might want to know.

This is the current inverter output.

This is the current PV Output.

Here problems with SolarEdge as well, seams like the average is divided by three… the power values are correct.

The problem was with solaredge 15-minute intervals now being converted to 5-minute intervals, which caused problems with systems using 15-minute intervals.

This has been fixed now - switching to 5-minute status intervals is recommended however.