Below is the output from Solar.Web:
Looking at the PVOutput data over the same interval looks a little different (screen shot taken at 09:05 local time):
I can do a live csv upload to correct the issue:
But the next hourly log push ends up putting the spikes come back again.
The odd thing is that when I saw the random spikes at 07:10, there were only three, and I fixed then with a live csv upload. I checked again at 08:05 after the hourly push, and there were now four spikes. I fixed them again with a live csv upload. As can be seen from the above screenshot taken at 09:05, the spikes return again with the hourly log push.