My Octopus Agile &Go Tariff analysis website

I have no words for tomorrow afternoon!!

Never seen that in the afternoon before - I guess there must be an excess due to the combination of a sunny and windy day. According to http://www.gridwatch.templar.co.uk/ wind is currently providing 36% of demand and solar 25%.

Sadly it wouldn’t benefit us as our solar panels are currently producing more that we can use.

Bob.

Hi I wondered if any one has similar problems. I am not technical so please forgive if the following ramble is published in the wrong place.
I have a tesla powerwall a small pv array(2.5kwh) and a small ev. I joined the octopus go tariff and found it very good charging car and battery at night and the full battery covered me for most of the day.
The smart meters fitted by octopus ( landis & gyr) did not work very well and also developed a problem with the powerwall (so I was told) this resulted in a non billing for a considerable period my monthly payment stayed the same for well over a year. Eventually the meters were changed to Kafta and things started to work again. I requested a refund as my octopus account was well in credit. Unable to do said octopus as the meters were not working correctly. These after many heated emails were finally sorted and a refund promised.
I then had a call from octopus to say that my octopus go tariff was ended as there was a unresolved conflict with the meter the powerwall and the goverment system so I would now be on standard tariff dispite trying to save peak power use by having the latest smart meter a powerwall an ev with smart charger they could not tell me how many people would be effected or if all battery’s were effected or if only certain meters were effected was it the goverments system? Or was it my many emails over a near 2 year period asking for a refund and when my system would be working?
Regards Len