Is there a way to batch-upload net power data?

for 3 days, and for some as-yet-unknown reason, my eagle has not uploaded anything to wattvision, and thus i have no consumption data in PVOutput.

i logged into the eagle and downloaded the “demand” CSV which seems to cover the last 7 days at 15-minute intervals. the timestamps seem to be unix time_t values, so i can convert those timestamps to whatever PVO would want.

is there a way to directly upload this to PVO manually? the batch uploaders seem to want either generation or consumption data rather than net grid power demand data.

thanks

rob

This is currently only possible via the Add Batch Status API.

https://pvoutput.org/help.html#api-addbatchstatus

Although 15-minute net data is not ideal as it will produce some strange results when combined with 5-minute generation.

ok thanks - a couple of years ago i had written a script to snarf my inverter data on its way to sunpower, so i guess i can repurpose that code to upload the net data. i’ll have to see if there is at least some higher resolution data in the eagle somewhere… perhaps only for today.

@rpfile

Please look at thist hread

This has instructions on how to get rid of Wattvision and push data from eagle directly to pvoutput

Short version:

1. On pvoutput, remove secondary device altogether
  2. On Eagle web interface, remove Wattvision cloud settings
  3. On Eagle web interface, setup “Eagle Push” cloud

That’s it.

yes thank you, i have already done that (actually i am using eagle POST), and it has been working for > 24h now.

what i was asking above is if i could somehow get the missing data (which was stored in the eagle and downloadable as a csv file) into PVO using one of the batch uploaders.

now i guess i should download everything from wattvision just as a backup and then delete my wattvision account.