Fronius Symo GEN24 data to pvoutput

I have just replaced my old inverter with a Fronius Symo 10.0. and find (like others) that there is no push service in the inverter like before. I have been able to extract the data to Homeseer using the Fronius Symo plug-in but can get it to go no further. (Homeseer is running 24/7 on a WIN10 PC.)
I thought of a script within Homeseer to push the data to pvoutput, but I know nothing about scripting!
I’ve scanned both the Homeseer and pvoutput forums but can’t find how to make the connection. I see that there are instructions in pvoutput documentation for setting up the link, but I think they are for the older Fronius inverters that had push functionality.
Can anyone help me to get the data extraction set up?

In my experience with the Gen24 the monitoring is absolutely rubbish. Im having a lot of trouble getting consistent reliable data out of it. (I have one gen24 an older (SnapINverter) primo and a Glavo) The older ones are so easy to work with.

The Gen24 does not have push functionality it only uploads to Solarweb and that is next to useless.

So to get it to upload to PVoutput you need a computer to interrogate the Gen24 and then upload to PVoutput or where ever else you would like. There is a Python script floating around on this site that sort of works which might be help full to get started - or it might just frustrate you more … Try searching for Gen24 python.

@grannos has a push script replacement discussed in the thread below -