Enphase consumption data has stopped graphing

For amusement now; my ticket at Enphase is still being updated and telling me that there was never an issue; and that “The data from the Enphase Consumption meters would only be visible on the Enphase Enlighten App/Website portal.” despite having mentioned consumption API multiple times in all my responses. They even typed a lesson up for me on how to read the enlighten app (Which was never broken) - I suspect if anyone else has logged a general support ticket with enphase they would have been given a similiar runaround.

Nigel

Anyone have any suggestions on how to backfill the live Enphase consumption data? Thx!

To convert 15 minute intervals to 5 minutes

• For energy (Wh), divided the 15 minute energy by 3 for each 5 minute interval. i.e. 1:15 - 150Wh, then 1:05, 1:10 and 1:15 should be 50Wh
  • For power (W), all three 5 minute values should be the same as the 15 minute. i.e. 1:15 - 100W, then 1:05 and 1:10 is also 100W.

Power shouldn’t be required as Enphase only gives energy, PVOuput will calculate power from energy.

My setup : KB-Oost has missing consumption for some dates. KB-Oost is aggregated with KB-West (only production) in KB-Oost-West.
My idea: Upload missing energy consumption data to KB-Oost with the live-upload functionality.
My hope: The aggregate KB-Oost-West will be updated (by miracle…)
Are my idea and hope correct and justified? Or is something else needed.

Thanks for getting back to me! So when I exported the consumption data from Enphase Enlighten as a CSV, it was giving me power (W) not energy (Wh).

So I did what you said. I generated a file with 288 lines, from 00:00 to 23:55, in 5 minute increments. Then I took Enphase’s CSV file with 96 lines, stripped out the date and time, and used sed -n '{p;p;p;}' [file] to take each line and triplicate it, giving me a file with 288 lines of power.

Then I used BBEdit to paste the power after its corresponding time, separated by a comma, giving me a CSV file with times and power. Then I pasted it into https://pvoutput.org/loadlive.jsp for 10/20 and voila, a fixed date! Then rinse and repeat all that for 10/21-10/24.

Took me about 2 hours to do all this, but everything looks correct! Hopefully we won’t have to do this again anytime soon… :blush: Thanks!

2 Likes

ditto, fixed, used excel vlookup to chop the 15mins table from enphase into 5 min segments (by creating a 5 minute table and using vlookup against the 15min table)

couple of formulas to note

1. =Cell+5/1440 (will add 5 minutes to the time in “Cell”)
  2. =Cell+15/1440 (will add 15 minutes to the time in “Cell”)
  3. = vlookup (5mincell,tableof15mindata,columnx) will find the best 15 minute value in columnx to fill in the 5 min value (basically the same as copying down by sed in the previous comment)

the copy the table into https://pvoutput.org/loadlive.jsp with tab as the seperator

1 Like

The magic of PVoutput is there. The consumption data I created with API V4 for a subsystem, results in a correct aggregation after upload. The Enphase server problem is now corrected for me. Many thanks for this beautiful, versatile system.

1 Like

Wondering if others are having an issue again?

My enphase data has not updated to pvoutput since 6:15am AEST today - some 15 hours ago. Data is up to date in Enphase.

Hi @bankstownbloke I’m still not getting any data reported in PVOUTPUT since yesterday morning. My data on Enphase is up to date as at tonight.

The API key is correct and is authorized according to the enphase site. Are you able to see anything when it tries to pull my Enphase data in your logs.

No one else seems to be reporting errors to it may be something that is only impacting me.
L
Thanks

Darryl

Mines been OK since the fix a while back.

No issues here since the fix awhile ago

Managed to get it to restart again by revoking and resetting API access etc

1 Like

I just had to do this as well. Revoked the API access in the Enphase app, then reauthorize in the PVO settings.