Enphase Auto Uploader - New API v4 Testing

It’s currently 14:47 here in the UK. The last update is showing as 12:15.

And I am a donor.

P.

@ Paulockenden Not to be picky, but I noticed that it doesn’t say “Donators” next to your handle.

Not sure if anyone else has this issue, but my autoupdater stopped the morning of Aug 17th even though I had previously authorized v4 and was getting data correctly up till then. When I just checked and no data had been gathered for 10 days, I had to reauthorize to start it again.

Is there a way to get the system to pull data for the missing 10 days?

I also had the auto-uploader stop working for a period of time several weeks ago, but I have PVO set to notify me if it doesn’t receive data for more than 2 hours. So I reauthorized it and the missing data was backfilled, but it was only missing several hours for me.
I know there’s a way to backfill more data, but I’m not quite sure how. Best of luck!

Thanks, I turned that off because I thought it sent an email every night when the sun goes down. Apparently it’s smarter than I thought.

I can definitely assure you that’s not the case, because the system is still sending out consumption data all the time. :blush:

Hi folks, I’ve just started monitoring my (upgraded) solar arry via Enphase. My site is a mix of 7kw worth of new enphase micro inverters and SunPower panels, plus an existing 5kw array with its own string inverter.

API data is arriving in PVoutput, but I appear to only be getting the enphase inverter data, not the data for the older array. It is showing up on the enlighten website though, so that’s weird.

I should add that my system is a bit weird as I’m an Ausnet customer and needed 3 phase power just to upgrade my existing 5kw array as I also have a Tesla Powerwall on that phase (max 10kw of inverters per phase with Ausnet).

My Enphase site is 6.96kw of panels with 5kw of those panels assigned to the same phase as the house and the Powerwall. The remaining Enphase micro inverters and panels, along with the existing solar array are on different phases.

All consumption and generation is being monitored by both the Enphase envoy and my Tesla Powerwall. I think I have something like nine current clamps (you should see behind my electrical switchboard panel…holy crap). I could of course use the PW2PVoutput Python scripts from Github, but the Enphase autoloader is all cloud based and a bit more robust due to that fact.