Enphase Auto Uploader - New API v4 Testing

I’m using v4 and it stopped working here July 12th 21:45 CEST.

Cleared my config and attempted to reauthorize v4 (after revoking it beforehand) but now I’m met with a HTTP 403 from Login - Enlighten and the message “Something went wrong! Our Engineers are on it”.

edit 15/07: was able to reauthorize today and it’s working again.

When I try to authorise Enphase window tells me I don’t own any systems.

I have consumption data missing since I moved to v4 - everything else seems fine. It might be related to having two systems, I’m not sure - I can’t seem to delete the older system in any case. I can’t see any “Both” setting anywhere either… any pointers on how to sort this will be appreciated!

This has been fixed. The config will no longer error if you have already authorized for another system under the same account.

The updates from Enphase to PVOutput are between 20 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the donation status of the system.

Can you post a screenshot?

The “Both” direction and secondary device is only available for donation enabled accounts.

Unfortunately the account donation status expired a while ago, so saving the new config disabled the consumption side leaving only a primary device for generation.

So what’s the point of the frequency option on the integration settings?

P.

This is a very long thread and my browser search (Ctrl+F) is overwritten with a forum search which is very annoying and doesn’t give me any answers, so apologies if this has been asked before already, however what is described in the instructions is not happening for me.

direction

I followed the directions to re-authorise with v4, however as I understand it this should now say “Direction: Both”, but it doesn’t - it only has production, which means that I have lost my consumption feed and can only see production.

What do I need to do to get consumption back in my outputs?

This is a very long thread and my browser search (Ctrl+F) is overwritten with a forum search which is very annoying and doesn’t give me any answers, so apologies if this has been asked before already, however what is described in the instructions is not happening for me.

I had the same issue (both with the search, and “both” not being available) - turns out you have to have donated / be a donor for pvoutput for “both” to be in the list. I thought I was, but evidently I missed a renewal.

1 Like

FYI. I had to set my Primary Device under Automatic Uploads to None, Save and then edit again and enter all my Enphase info and authorize otherwise PVOutput was complaining that I had to authorize althought I went through that process multiple times.

2 Likes

Enphase should be able to help with the error “You don’t own any system” error -

Email contact - api@enphaseenergy.com

See comment below -

That is odd, it should let you save as long as the authorization confirmation from Enphase comes back successfully with the code.

Hello, is anyone else getting this error when trying to authorize their account? I get the successful page from PVOutput and after I close it and try and save I get the below error. Is the User ID the API key, and the Enlighten ID the site ID ?

As of about 2:00 PM Pacific time yesterday (27 July) my generation data seems to have stopped updating. I have tried reauthorizing PV Output but that did not seem to change the behavior. Not sure what to try next.

This fixed my issue. @ dinesh - FYI. I had to set my Primary Device under Automatic Uploads to None, Save and then edit again and enter all my Enphase info and authorize otherwise PVOutput was complaining that I had to authorize althought I went through that process multiple times. Enphase Auto Uploader - New API v4 Testing - #75 by dinesh

Removed and re-authorized. It seems to be working now. There may have been something else going on under the hood, but the results are the same.

There was a bug for new systems in which the check failed, this should be fixed now and saving to ‘None’ should not longer be required to pass the check.