Billing Cycles

As it happens I really don’t have to do that since in the four years I have had my system I have made no payments to the SDG&E. In fact I have received several hundred dollars from them. They don’t like paying me so they are hard at work lobbying the state utilities commission for rate increases and new fees to take away any advantage I get from my solar. They even want to charge home owners a new fee for the privilege of giving them free power. In addition we get twice yearly payments from the state for pollution abatement.
Thanks for the thought though.

Sorry. I am just dusting this thread off as I noticed that my billing cycle is out of whack again. Our billing cycle is roughly every 60 days.

The current workaround is to enter exact dates into the billing cycle periods.

Is there an option to preload a default series of options based on a specified start date:
x days
x weeks
x months

If I entered ‘04/01/2023’ and hit ‘60 days’, billing cycle preloads with a series of inputs.

And I assume the charts then just continue to follow the pattern (ie you don’t need to re-enter inputs again)?

any chance of a monthly option on the same date every month?

1 Like

This isn’t supported, would need to start a new ‘idea’ thread for this enhancement to be considered.