Automatic uploads stopped working this morning - SolarEdge

Is there anything I can do to figure out what the problem is? I checked the API link and it seems to let me in just fine via the web browser.

Yeah same problem here.

For me also. Solaredge portal seems to be updating. Seems to be an issue on pvoutput side. Updates are broken since 13.25 CET for me.

I’m glad it’s not just me!

Nothing since 7:05am Pacific Time on 5/14/18 this morning. I know my solar is reporting and so is my Rainforest for my smart meter as I can ‘see’ those data on their respective sites.

I am having the same problem with both of my SolarEdge systems in PVOutput

I’m having the same problem, played with the SE API which works, unless they changed the format a little (I do not have old samples to compare)

Exactly the same scenario. API key continues to work from my PC when looking at the monitoring api web site, but no updates since 12.15 GMT 14/May.

I do have daily samples to compare yesterday to today, and the XML data being returned looks to be the same format.

My speculation is therefore that something broke at pvoutput processing the updates, or that solaredge are blocking access from pvoutput’s collector system.

Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Same problem for me, I’ve checked several times today to see if it updated.

My data is still uploading automatically but four sites North of me appear to be producing 0 kWh all day. I must be on a different server.

I am #2 and have SolarEdge as does #1 but #s 7 through 10 are also SolarEdge while 3 through 6 are Enphase. All were working yesterday.

Yep, my system is not being updated in PVOutput either.
All other checks tell me my system is uploading to Solar Edge.

Here’s a link to my SolarEdge site showing it generated all day and uploaded to SolarEdge;
https://monitoring.solaredge.com/solaredge-web/p/site/152863/#/dashboard

And here’s my PVOutput site showing the data was not collected and displayed;
https://pvoutput.org/intraday.jsp?id=43187&sid=39456

I hope this gets fixed soon!

Mine is out too… hope this gets fixed and can get the missing data.

Ditto here. The SolarEdge portal is reporting 52 kWh on 14 May 2018, whereas PVOutput says 0.457 kWh.

I`m having the same problem here as swell. Need to be patience i thing.
will the lost data on PVo. as off yesterday added as soon it works again?

I think it pulls in the last 48 hours of data.

1 Like

Same problem here, no data since yesterday afternoon.

The strange thing is that I also monitor the SolarEdge statistics via Domoticz. As of 0700 AM Amsterdam time, i receive data from the API mechanism from the solaredge server. So why is PVo. not receiving data.

Working now! Must have been right at midnight local time.

Indeed, just for me now. And the past data is also uploaded. Nice…