Automatic uploads stopped working this morning - SolarEdge

The SolarEdge server was responding with Not Found to data requests, but seems to be back to normal now.

To verify that SolarEdge server is working, enter in the address below replacing [Site_Id] and [API_Key] with your own details.

It should display some information text about the inverter.

I did that earlier in the day. It worked fine for me. I also tried other web calls and they all worked as expected too. Others also reported in this thread they could access their data via the web call.
I wonder what would cause your system to get the Not Found and the rest of us could access it?

Live Loader from web interface appears to have a problem with calculating “Energy Out” - 1.565522E7.

As others have noted, seems to be back to normal now, and the missing data has been filled in.

I encountered this problem too (a few days back on 15th May 2018)…
Upon checking my settings, I realize that the “Automatic Uploads” settings seem to have had disappeared.
I filled in the settings again (not sure if it matched my previous settings).

However, the pvoutput output itself doesn’t match the data in the solaredge monitoring portal (used to match perfectly).
You can see that it matches right up to the 15th of May 2018
https://www.pvoutput.org/list.jsp?id=60004&sid=54142
https://monitoringpublic.solaredge.com/solaredge-web/p/site/public?name=syngen#/dashboard

Maybe I shouldn’t have re-filled in the settings and just waited for pvoutput to recover.
Is there anyway I could recover my previous auto-upload settings since it worked well?

For 18 May at 7:15PM, SolarEdge = 24.390kWh and PVOutput = 24.351kWh.

PVOutput energy values are calculated from power, and SolarEdge tend to over report energy.

To use SolarEdge’s energy data, select Enabled for the Energy option in the PVOutput Auto Uploader option.

Yeah… I switched it to energy this morning… That seemed to help.
For the past few days since the 15th, PVoutput was severely under-reporting.
Setting it the “energy” option fixed it I guess.

Thanks again.