ZeverCloud data not loading

Hi there, ZeverCloud data is missing since December 1st 09:15 CET. The ZeverCloud web dashboard itself is working fine and does not miss any data. Anybody else having the same problem?

Yes, I am having the same issue. It appears to be a global issue.

It seems something has been fixed, I get data coming in since this morning :slight_smile:

It looks like it has fallen over again.

I have had this problem on a number of occasions - I have been told to go into Edit Setting and make a change to one of your Automatic Uploads settings (IE:change the Poll Interval). Then several hours later make a change reverting it back to what it was originally.

I’m not sure what this is really doing, but it seems to reset something and resolve the problem.

I to have had this issue for a number of days recently.

Yeah, it is not very reliable at the moment. I seem to be missing data from 8 en 9 December.

Just click Save to restart the polling to Zevercloud. No need to change any settings.

Generally the connection to zevercloud is dropped for a PVOutput system after 24hrs of not be able to contact their server.

Currently the zevercloud server is timing out - http://api.general.zevercloud.cn