I have recently had a Solar Analytics 3G device installed to my 5Kw system that gives Generated, Exported, Consumption, and Imported figures.
The Generated figure is slightly different from the Fronius Inverter number, but I have decided to use the Solar Analytics generated figures for simplicity. I notice that even though I sent the correct Import Peak number (ie 9300) as part of the API data, the PVOutput Imported database field number is reduced by 3 watts to 9297.
My data string is &d=20170626&g=22194&e=16500&ip=9300&c=5700
To fix this I have to resend the IP data string again as &d=20170626&ip=9300
Why is this so - as a famous guy once said
John in Sunny Carnarvon - Western Australia