UE Data not Loading Correctly


#1

I’m a new user, so I might just have the setup wrong, but I can’t get UE data to load correctly using the Live Loader.

If I load the following data, without having any PV data loaded for the same day, I should get a total of 24.83 kWh, but in the live view, it shows a total of 34.67kWh, with numbers for each interval that are nothing like what I loaded.

NMI,METER SERIAL NUMBER,CON/GEN,DATE,ESTIMATED?,00:00 - 00:30,00:30 - 01:00,01:00 - 01:30,01:30 - 02:00,02:00 - 02:30,02:30 - 03:00,03:00 - 03:30,03:30 - 04:00,04:00 - 04:30,04:30 - 05:00,05:00 - 05:30,05:30 - 06:00,06:00 - 06:30,06:30 - 07:00,07:00 - 07:30,07:30 - 08:00,08:00 - 08:30,08:30 - 09:00,09:00 - 09:30,09:30 - 10:00,10:00 - 10:30,10:30 - 11:00,11:00 - 11:30,11:30 - 12:00,12:00 - 12:30,12:30 - 13:00,13:00 - 13:30,13:30 - 14:00,14:00 - 14:30,14:30 - 15:00,15:00 - 15:30,15:30 - 16:00,16:00 - 16:30,16:30 - 17:00,17:00 - 17:30,17:30 - 18:00,18:00 - 18:30,18:30 - 19:00,19:00 - 19:30,19:30 - 20:00,20:00 - 20:30,20:30 - 21:00,21:00 - 21:30,21:30 - 22:00,22:00 - 22:30,22:30 - 23:00,23:00 - 23:30,23:30 - 00:00
1234567890,1234567,Consumption,03/02/2019,No,0.938,0.956,0.831,0.762,0.688,0.675,0.65,0.512,0.475,0.531,0.506,0.4,0.45,0.45,0.331,0.394,0.225,0.094,0,0,0,0.169,0.1,0.031,0.037,0.006,0.281,0.256,0.338,0.294,0.138,0.175,0.175,0.563,0.406,0.944,1.131,0.706,0.881,1.025,0.95,0.956,1.025,1.006,0.95,0.969,0.931,0.519
1234567890,1234567,Generation,03/02/2019,No,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0.013,0.725,0.956,0.719,0.631,0.563,0.794,0.75,0.906,0.019,0.294,0.438,0.369,0.556,0.494,0.394,0.025,0.05,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0

Note that I have tried this loading PV data as well, both before & after loading the UE data, have also tried ticking or un-ticking the net data button, but nothing I do seems to get me anything close to what I am trying to load. Trying to load several days at once seems to give totally different figures than if I do a day at a time.


#2

UE data should be net and the Using Net Data should be checked on the Live Loader config.

For Net data to work, existing generation data from the inverter should already be uploaded for the same day.

Another issue with merging meter data is the different time intervals 30-minutes vs the standard 5-minutes.

This will often result in strange/inaccurate results.


#3

I decided to have another fight with the importer today, but still not getting anywhere. It appears to me that the UE Importer is totally broken.

I even tried importing the sample data provided on the web page, but still can’t get anything close to correct results.

One test I tried was to import the sample UE data without having any inverter data there first. I would expect this would at least show the correct values for energy used, but its not even close. The 30min time intervals show correctly but the values bear little resemblance to the data being imported. Instead of loading the values supplied, it loads .024 for the first interval, .144 for the rest - interestingly .144 is the first value in the data.

If I load the inverter data first, I get different, but just as wrong results. I have tried this with using different intervals for the inverter data, which results in slightly different totals for the day, none of which bear much resemblance to the data being imported. I have also tried this in both Chrome & IE in case this had anything to do with the issue.

Its looking like I might need to get an Eagle before I will be able to get any live data into the system.