Two different inverter temperatures in 1 log file

Hello, my system East and West SolarEdge includes two inverters connected with RS485 to each other and to SolarEdge. The temperature that is measured appears in the log on PVoutput is from Inverter 2. At 7:50 PM the temperature measurement shows 33.9 celcius. At 7:55 PM the temperature measurement shows 44.7 and that is inverter 1.
Is there an explanation for this.

hi wizzopa, are your inverters in a garage,and had someone just parked the car there with a hot engine ?
i ask because a friend of mine has the same thing,he can now tell when his wife arrives home by the spike in inverter temperature,so it may be the same inverter if this is the case as its not showing the 2nd inverter temperature in extended data all the time,hope this helps Jim

The temperature is taken from the last inverter on the list (inverter 2), if the last inverter did not report any temperature at the time, the temperature from the one before it (inverter 1) is used.

Oke, that makes sence. Is there a possibility that the temperature of both inverters can be displayed.

We could both record it on one of the extended parameters (v7-v12).

Although we should fix the main graph to consistently show the temperature of one inverter rather than a mix.

For now, leave it as it is. The moment I saw the sudden rise in temperature, it was very warm in the attic and I thought of an overloaded inverter.

If you have the opportunity in the near future to make it so that you / we have a choice.

A: the temperature of the inverters in v7 - v12
B: either inverter 1 or inverter 2 in the main graph, with the possibility to freely select.
C: none of the above but both inverters in the main graph.