The Tariff Plan functionality has been introduced to support multiple TOU rates.
- Up to 10 plans can be saved for a system each with a different tariff rates and TOU configuration
- Each plan can have a start and end date e.g. A summer or winter plan
- A plan without a date range is valid all year round. If no plan date ranges can be matched this plan will be used.
- Templates are pre-configured plans you can load and save as your own plan.
Switch to multiple plans -
- Open the Edit Tariff page, the existing single tariff details will be shown.
- Enter in the plan name, select a date range and enable it.
- Click Save next to the plan name to save it.
- The plan now appears on the Saved Plans list. Active plans will have a + prefix.
- Repeat for additional plans using a different name and date range.
- Ensure Use Tariff Plans is enabled on the Edit System page.
- Save the system settings.
Tariff / TOU calculations will work as before, except each upload will decide which plan is applicable and activate the plan’s tariff and TOU settings.
Plans with date ranges are checked first, if none can be matched the plan without any date range is used. It is important to have at one active plan without a date range, otherwise no tariff and TOU calculations will be run for that date.