Sudden Drops in Power

Feel a bit bad as new forum member and the first request is for some support. Ive had my system for about 7 years and have been updating my data here for much of that period, with no issues. For about a year I was not updating my data and only got around to restarting it recently. Anyway to my problem I am now noticing that I am getting many drop outs during the day. These are especially noticeable during sunny days as they are obvious. So far example today has seen 5 large sudden drops, they always seem to happen around lunch time until mid afternoon. I have checked the inverter and it was not reporting any issues. I was hoping whether someone could shed any light.
Thanks
eg https://pvoutput.org/intraday.jsp?id=5940&sid=4741&dt=20180626

They are not dropping completely to 0W, may be best to check the SMA is running correctly.

To get more info from the inverter change your Advanced Settings to show the inverter’s DC voltage and temperature. You can do this by enabling them as below.

This example is for my SolarEdge inverter but should be similar for yours if these values are available. They are the last two settings just before the “Rule” window. NOTE that the Energy selection should be “Disabled” or the Temperature and Voltage will be disabled.
Some electric companies require the inverter manufacturer to set the output to meet their rules which means under certain conditions defined by them the power fed to the grid is regulated by settings in the inverter. I saw this complaint by an Australian in Melbourne whose power production showed the same thing. When the “clipping” occurs you will see a spikes in the DC voltage on your inverter.

Thanks for the response. Not sure this information is captured I use smatool to download info from inverter but I will have a look.

If you have a multi meter , take a reading with your inverter turned off . In australia , NSW if your reading is over 253 you need to contact your energy provider to have them turn the main voltage down.