Sort Favourites Live Outputs by Efficiency

Hi everyone, is it possible to sort favourites live outputs by efficiency (decreasing order) ? The website doesn’t seem to allow it.

Thanks in advance!

You can sort them by clicking on the column headers in the table. A second click will reverse the order.
edit: Oh, I see what you are saying. This is a workaround but if you cannot sort them in the app you can copy the table and paste the data into a spreadsheet and do the sorting there.
Here are my favorites in Excel sorted by Efficiency.

Thanks mate, yeah, that’s what I’ve been doing. But I was hoping I could do it directly on the website “live”. Hopefully, it gets fixed.

It would also be great if you could filter certain people out of the live outputs.
I noticed some people are generating for example 10kW Power, but their system is set as 6kW for example. They’ve obviously added panels but not updated the system size It throws off the the live output ladder.

Yes, I addressed this issue months ago and suggested that the efficiencies be calculated by averaging the daily efficiencies and this was implemented. That way, if you do add/subtract panels then it should not elevate/drop your system drastically assuming you update your system at time of system update.