SolarEdge voltage upload not appearing - multiple phases

I have a 3 inverter setup with an inverter per phase. I am trying to track voltage levels across the different inverters to help understand inverter throttling. I have configured the extended fields to contain acVoltage for each phase. The uploading worked for half a day and then has not worked since part way through 4 July. Today (6 July) it seems nothing is being uploaded.

Config:

28%20pm

How do I debug this? When I use the SolarEdge API directly I can see the data, however the voltage data sits within an object called “L1Data” for each inverter as opposed to what I suspect the uploader might be looking for which would be L1Data, L2Data, L3Data. I assume you get this shape of data when you have a single 3-phase inverter (as opposed to 3 single phase inverters).

thanks.

The 3 inverters on the system have no L1-L3 data -

See the column headings on one of the inverters -

Hey thanks for the reply. You are right, when I request the data in CSV format I do not see data in the vL1ToN and vL2ToN columns. When I request the data in JSON I do see data. Why is it absent in CSV format?

"data": {
    "count": 120,
    "telemetries": [
        {
            "date": "2020-07-06 07:01:23",
            "totalActivePower": 0.0,
            "dcVoltage": 102.146,
            "powerLimit": 0.0,
            "totalEnergy": 130500.0,
            "temperature": 21.1452,
            "inverterMode": "THROTTLED",
            "operationMode": 0,
            "L1Data": {
                "acCurrent": 0.0,
                "acVoltage": 246.427,
                "acFrequency": 50.1145,
                "apparentPower": 0.0,
                "activePower": 0.0,
                "reactivePower": 0.0,
                "cosPhi": 0.0
            }
        },
        {
            "date": "2020-07-06 07:06:23",
            "totalActivePower": 0.0,
            "dcVoltage": 273.015,
            "powerLimit": 0.0,
            "totalEnergy": 130500.0,
            "temperature": 21.7924,
            "inverterMode": "THROTTLED",
            "operationMode": 0,
            "L1Data": {
                "acCurrent": 0.0,
                "acVoltage": 246.21,
                "acFrequency": 49.9705,
                "apparentPower": 0.0,
                "activePower": 0.0,
                "reactivePower": 0.0,
                "cosPhi": 0.0
            }
        },

Am I doing something wrong here? Is it something about how the auto uploader is calling the SolarEdge API?

Ok, so the data is coming through in the acVoltage column in CSV. So how do I see the voltages of the three inverters separately? What does the Auto uploader do with multiple inverter systems in general?

I see from SolarEdge - Multiple Inverters that data that is not aggregated across all inverters taken from the “last inverter”. Has this behaviour changed at all since your last answer @bankstownbloke ?

It is still the same, the L1-acVoltage setting requires the column data to be available on any inverter when the CSV API is queried, otherwise acVoltage of the last inverter is used.

1 Like