Solaredge uk se facing outputs 300w panels compare

Hi
Just wondering what difference the south east to direct south facing panels make in winter. Not that I can change direction of my roof.
I’m getting about 600wh and 1kw

per panel 25 jan.

I have a similar system split 16 panels SW and 5 panels NE, 6.3kWs. I compare mine to a system with similar power but facing South at 6.6kWs. His panels produce 10 kWhs more in mid-winter than mine and we are about equal at mid-summer with his showing about 0 to 2 kWhs more. My system ranges from 40kWhs in Summer to 20 kWhs in winter while his ranges from 43 kWhs Summer to 30 kWhs in Winter.

By the way, are the two panels showing 1.4 kWh production replacement panels?

I live in Herefordshire - lat/long being 52/2.5. This results in local noon being 10 minutes later than in London. My roof faces SW, but shadows cast by the house opposite in December and January are far more significant. Owing to the differing height of the sun at various times in the day and the relatively low pitch of my roof (25deg), output peaks at 13:30 to 14:00 GMT on a day with wall-to-wall sunshine throughout the year. Around here, sunny afternoons are more common than sunny mornings (particularly in September, when days often start misty), so I’m probably better off than if I had an SE facing roof (all other things being equal).

Hi,
Thanks for the comment.
The 2 panels are not replacements. All installed at the same time.
Will keep reviewing the output as they are normally pretty similar.
I’ve also had the window cleaner give them a clean a couple of times in the last 5 months when conditions are good. Cloudy and colder…
Seems to help the output.

Thanks, quite interesting.
I’m peaking about 1130-1230 and benefit from early sun and unobstructed view (currently) to the east/ne…
I get a small bit of shade on a couple of panels on occasions which I matched on the output and time lapse video after installation.
The monitoring on the solaredge is fantastic. During the installation they linked 10 SE facing on 1 string and 5 SE facing with 5 NW facing which was nonsense in my opinion…
This was backed up by the outputs…
I had them re-wire all 15 SE into 1 string.
Then install additional 5 for NW so 10xNw total as minimum of 8 needed for the string.
Pity I wasn’t aware of this prior to installation.
I’d probably have additional row of panels facing SE if they adjusted the installation.