SolarEdge not uploading anymore

Hi community,

I system started uploading data from 2017/07/25 and worked great until 2017/07/10 10.45AM. From then the auto-upload from my SolarEdge system stopped working. No changes to the PV-Output website settings were made by me on 2017/07/10.

When I test the API from my web-browser, I get following response:

2 Inverter 1 SolarEdge SE3500 xxxxxxxx Inverter 1 SolarEdge SE3500 xxxxxxxx

(serialNumbers edited)

At home I have a Domoticz-server that pulls data from the SolarEdge Monitoring portal with the same API-key. This server has no problem getting the data from the portal.

What could be the problem?

Regards,
Hugo

The problem is solaredge API is reporting it cannot find the second inverter ending in B7

https://monitoringapi.solaredge.com/equipment/[solaredge_site_id]/[solaredge_serial]/data.csv?api_key=[solaredge_key]&startTime=2017-07-11%2010:35:48&endTime=2017-07-12%2010:35:48

Hi bankstownbloke,

Thanks for you reply.

I did some more digging in the SolarEdge API documentation and found that I may have made more API requests than the daily limit 300 that SolarEdge allows. (request by PVOutput + requests by Domoticz)
After some tweaking and programming on my Domoticz-server it seems to be functional again:
Domoticz is pulling the data from SolarEdge via API-requests and Domiticz is pushing the data to PVOutput

Hugo

Good to hear that it is fixed. If the data is being pushed to PVOutput from Domoticz then pulling it from SolarEdge to PVOutput won’t be required.

I’m only pushing to PVOutput from Domoticz, no more pulling by PVOutput from SolarEdge.