Solaredge Monitoring Down?

I Noticed this morning that my Solaredge inverter monitoring had not updated since just before midnight last night. i have checked the inverter as suggested on their technical help pages and all seems fine.
is anybody else having a problem before i raise a support ticket with them please ?]

Thanks

Nigel

I see the same. No data what so ever

Same here.

Data is starting to come through

How are you connected to the SolarEdge monitoring? Hard wired or WIFI? I am on WIFI and have had no outage in my area for the period you indicated. I am in Southern CA.

I live in South Africa so the time in this post are SA times. My name on PVOutput is: Toitjie - Midstream.

I had a similar problem recently. My system has two InfiniSolar V 5KW inverters, and uses a monitoring program called ICM running on a Raspberry Pi. On 22 June 2022 ICM started giving errors on transmission to PVOutput from midnight to 02:00, 03:00, 04:00, 05:00 or 07:00, according to no pattern that I could see, and then would start transmitting normally. Meanwhile the transmission to Emoncms continued to work without any issues. Unfortunately, I cannot remember the actual error message, but the gist of it was that the transmission failed.

There was one exception on 26 June 2022, when it all worked with no transmission error.

On 19 August 0222, I realised that the time on one of the inverters was way out, and corrected it, and from 20 August 2022 everything has worked flawlessly.

I am not sure whether the correction of the time actually fixed the problem, or whether it was pure coincidence, but you might like to have a look at the time settings on your inverters.