SMA Cluster Controller auto uploader

We just setup a SMA Cluster Controller with 11 Inverters.

I setup FTP push so I have both CSV and XML

Looking for a auto upload scrip to PVoutput, SBFspot looks to work with Inverters or maybe web boxes but not with Cluster Controllers.
Thanks for any tips
https://www.sunnyportal.com/Templates/PublicPage.aspx?page=0d00b068-3f74-4972-8525-770f16d395d0

Have you tried contacting the developer of SBFspot?

He changed the software somewhat for me so it now also works for a SMA Multigate with SB240micro inverters.

@kastnerd for SBFspot to upload to PVoutput, the data needs to be in a SQLite or MySQL database, so with CSV or XML it won’t work.
AFAIK SBFspot isn’t tested with cluster controller, but I’m almost sure I can get it to work with a little help from your side.

Thanks, I the sunnyportal is working https://www.sunnyportal.com/Templates/PublicPage.aspx?page=0d00b068-3f74-4972-8525-770f16d395d0 But PVoutput looks much better so I would like to try and get a connection setup. I started install SBFspot on my Raspberry pi. But the cluster controller is connected via Ethernet but I think SBFspot would need some tweaks to log into it to get the info.

Ethernet is no problem. Just configure the fixed IP address of your cluster controller in .cfg file and you’re ready to go. (ip address=0.0.0.0 should make it autodetect the devices, but that doesn’t always work)
Maybe you will need V3.2 (special version for multigate/micro inverters)
If you can get the data with Sunny Explorer, it should be possible with SBFspot

Sunny Explorer is not compatible with Cluster controllers. The cluster controller has a web interface. so i guess they did not think sunny explorer is needed.

In that case I’m afraid it’s not possible :frowning:
You can’t access the inverters by IP address? I really don’t know how this is set up.

I can access the Cluster controller via IP has a a built in web interface. also Via FTP I can download XML or CSV files from the cluster controller. The Inverters are all wired into the cluster controller. But can’t access the Inverters them self.

It should be possible to import the XML or CSV files into a SQLite or MySQL db and use SBFspotUpload to upload it to PVoutput… That’s the only possibility I see ftm.

It looks like it creates a daily CSV file, or for XML it looks like it makes a zip file every 15 min.

@SBF how can I help? Daily / Hours updates of live data would be fine

Can you send an example file of csv and xml to s.b.f at skynet.be
I’ll see what’s possible.