I installed SBFspot a few weeks ago using the sbfspot-config script on a Raspberry Pi. It worked fine for 6 days. Then I shut the pi down, and created a copy of the SD card (using dd on a mac). I started the Pi with the new SD card (the original one had been in service for a while, and I wanted to prevent potential corruption). Everything works, except the upload to PVOutput.
I checked the status
$ sudo systemctl status SBFspotUpload ● SBFspotUpload.service - SBFspot Upload Daemon Loaded: loaded (/usr/local/bin/sbfspot.3/SBFspotUpload.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled) Active: active (running) since Sat 2019-08-03 09:53:22 PDT; 4 days ago Main PID: 457 (SBFspotUploadDa) Tasks: 1 (limit: 4915) Memory: 8.2M CPU: 38min 7.139s CGroup: /system.slice/SBFspotUpload.service └─457 /usr/local/bin/sbfspot.3/SBFspotUploadDaemon Warning: Journal has been rotated since unit was started. Log output is incomplete or unavailable.
And I’m getting data in the /home/pi/smadata/logs folder, but none of the PV data is showing up on the PVoutput website. I have a RainForest Eagle uploading data as well, and the consumption data looks fine on the PVoutput website.
I am missing about 4 days of data so far.