Reconfigure Variables - 4 S[0] Meters

Hi I have a small solar system and have the following setup in my meter box. All with pulse outputs (but different rates per kwh).

1. Grid Import
  2. Solar Export (excess power generated that is sent back to the grid)
  3. Solar Generation (Total generation from the solar panel array )
  4. House Usage (Total house power usage (with exception of off peak hot water service).

What I want to know is can I log all of these on pvoutput in a meaningful way or am I limited to just 3 & 4. To clarify at this stage I am looking at using the free tier. May consider going to the donation tier further down the track though.

Just trying to plan out my project and what microcontroller to use etc. which will depend on quantity of inputs I need.

As long as both 3 and 4 is recorded at 5-minute intervals then 1 (import) and 2 (export) is shown as calculated values.

Thanks for the reply so what would each of these get logged to.

My understanding from what I have read is

1. Grid Import is ???
  2. Solar Export (excess power generated that is sent back to the grid) is ???
  3. Solar Generation (Total generation from the solar panel array) is V1 with V2 being the instantaneous reading as Watts
  4. House Usage (Total house power usage (with exception of off peak hot water service) is V3 with V4 being the instantaneous reading as Watts

So therefore what would 1 and 2 above get logged as or can I log this somehow as V2 and V4 or is it only really possible if I pay the donation?

If the gross data, solar generation (v2) and house gross consumption (v4) is uploaded then the net data is calculated.

PVOutput does not store 5-minute net data, these are calculated from the generation and consumption data.

However, if the meter measures net consumption data then these may be uploaded as v2 (export), v4 (import) by adding the n=1 parameter in the Add Status API request. This data is only used to calculate the gross consumption, it is not logged.

None of these features require a donation.

Ok thanks, That helps me out a lot. Hope to try and get it all wired up and get some test data today