PVOutput Pro iPhone app

I have been using the PVoutput Pro iPhone app to quickly read my data while on the run. Recently it has stopped displaying any data. My phone just, momentarily displays the words “PVOutput Pro” on a black black screen, when I tap the app icon, before disappearing and displaying my Home Screen.

I had contemplated deleting and reinstalling the app but it is no longer appears in the apple App Store. Any explanation would be appreciated.

Reg Moore

Hi Reg,

I was ( am ) using the PVOutput Pro APP too. It stopped working on my iPhone around January of this year. I contacted the developer by email and his response was:

*Yes I had to remove it because of some errors with the new iOS version. *
Unfortunately I have no more the possibility to update the app.

Interesting it still works fine on my iPad which is running the latest iOS Beta.

It’s a shame that he’s no longer working on the App because it was rather good.

Grannos.

Still working for me

Still works for me, but interestingly I can no longer find the app listed in the App Store. I found it against the apps that I have installed and when I click on it, it no longer tells you about the app, so I’m guessing that is is no longer available to people for down load.
So for those (including myself) that still have it and it still works enjoy it while you can.
If anyone knows of any alternative apps please let me know

interesting, I started also to dig into creating an app, just because the widget app for iPhone doesn’t work anymore. right now I am fiddling with getting the data to be updated when the iPhone is locked, and also want to add a view for the Apple Watch, if anybody is interested, then I could share a TestFlight invitation for joint testing …

1 Like

This is a bummer. I really like this app! Looks like I will lose it if I get a new phone. I hope a new app comes along.

Is it only a widget app? I would be interested in checking it out.