PV Output Integration Service for more than one PV array

I am currently uploading data from my Delta inverter using a Solar-Log and the PV Output integration service.
I would like to upload data from another site using another Solar-Log.
Is there a way of keeping the two systems separate in PV Output but running only one copy of the integration service?
Can this be done by simply uploading data from the second Solar-Log into a different ftp folder then editing a copy of the relevant paragraph of the Integration Service config file to point at this folder?

It is not possible to upload to two different systems with a single integration service.

You will need to install another service by updating the pvoutput.conf file and changing the setting below to a different name.

wrapper.name=PVOutputSvc

The solar log files need to be deposited into separate locations and each integration service needs to be configured to point to those locations.

OK
So do I need two separate pvoutput.conf files or can a single one contain two differently named services? If the latter, do I just copy and paste a duplicate of the last few paragraphs and change the wrapper name?
I understand how to get the solar log to post data to a different location but when editing pvoutput.ini do I just add another line with the ftp location of the second set of data?

This is my current pvoutput.ini file:

#
# Request an API key from the pvoutput.org 'Settings' menu option
#

#
# Your System Id is shown in the pvoutput.org 'Settings' menu option
#

sid=34274

#
# The directory where your daily data logs are stored (use forward slashes '/' and no quotes)
#

dir=c:/logs

#
# Inverter/monitor type - valid values are
#
# aurora
# xantrex
# solarlog
# growatt
# suntellite
# currentcost
# flukso
# sunnyroo
# ted5000
# enphase
# pvmate
# enasolar
# kaco
# owl
# danfoss
# sdc
# csv

format=solarlog

#
# Data will not be processed after this time if there is no power and energy has not changed
#

endtime=23:30

#
# Uncomment the 'file' configuration line below if -
#
#   1. The log file name is different to the default 
#      * Aurora 'yyyy-MM-dd.log'
#      * GT View 'GT Data Log MM-dd-yyyy.xls'
#
#   2. The log file located on a web server
#      * file=http://192.168.0.5/log/min_day.js
#
#   3. The log file located on an FTP server
#      * file=ftp://username:password@192.168.0.5/min_day.js
#
# The example below is for Xantrex SG View
# 

# file=SGTData Data Log {MM-dd-yyyy}.xls

file=ftp://bbf57611:Cra1gdun!@188.121.41.54/SolarLog/min_day.js

#
# Uncomment the 'timezone' configuration line below if you need to specify a timezone for the service to run under.
#

# timezone=GMT+0

#
# Uncomment the 'local-graph' configuration to create local file with 1-minute graph data
#

local-graph=true

#
# Uncomment the 'direction' configuration below to change the default energy direction of each format
#
#   'out' - update the export channel v1, v2 (pv inverters - 'aurora', 'xantrex', 'solarlog', 'growatt', 'suntellite' etc)
#   'in'  - update the import channel v3, v4 (energy monitors - 'flukso', 'currentcost', 'ted5000')
#
# CurrentCost, TED5000, Flukso and Enphase directions are configured in their respective *.ini files
# 

# direction=out

#
# Service settings
#
service-dryrun=false
service-url=http://pvoutput.org

#
# Maximum number of retries before an output is ignored
# Increase this value for unreliable internet connections
# A retry is attempted each minute, max value is 1440 (1 day)
#
max-retries-soft=30

#
# Maximum number of retries before the service is shutdown
# Increase this value for unreliable internet connections
# A retry is attempted each minute, max value is 1440 (1 day)
#
max-retries-hard=40

#
# Enable or disable temperature data upload
# Default is 'true'
#
upload-temperature=false

#
# Enable or disable voltage data upload
# Default is 'false'
#
upload-voltage=true

#
# The port on the local machine to host the admin console on
# The admin console URL is 'http://localhost:8888'
# Comment the line below disable the admin console
#
# admin-port=8888

# 
# When using multiple inverter log files ensure there are an equal number of values in
# the following configurations. Each value must be separated by a comma.
#
# 1. dir
# 2. format
# 3. file
# 
# e.g.
#
# dir=c:/logs/xantrex,c:/logs/aurora
# format=xantrex,aurora
# file=SGTData Data Log {MM-dd-yyyy}.xls,
#

I think I was getting the wrong end of the stick there.
I see I have to run two entirely different services - I take it that these can’t be run simultaneously from the same pc? Obvious question I know but just checking! So practically speaking if I want daily live data for both systems I have to upload it at the end of the day from the service that I don’t leave running continuously by shutting down that service then starting the other one and waiting for it to upload that day’s data.

Please don’t your publish your API key

Two integration services will be required. Updating the service name in the second service will allow two services to be installed on the same machine.

Oops sorry about thta.

OK thanks. I’ll see how I get on once I get data uploads from the second Solar Log configured correctly - there seems to b a glitch with registering it with the main Solar Log portal at the moment which I am getting help with from the supplier.

I don’t think there is a limit to how many PVOutput Integration Services you man run at the same time, I have 7 running on an old netbook 24/7 without any problems.

Good to know, thanks.
My second solar log is currently only uploading data once a day, at 10pm. Should I increase the maximum number of retries to 1440 in pvoutput.ini to make sure it is"caught" by the integration service?
Bankstownbloke referred to changing the name of the second service. Could you explain what exactly needs to be renamed? Is it a file or something in the .ini text file that needs to be renamed? Sorry for my ignorance.
Is there any significance to the folder where log files are stored? I won’t need to acces these but I wondered if I need to have separate folders for each service.

See the following comment -