PV generation missing for June to August 2021

Hello PVOutput team,

I was trying to access PV generation data from June 2021 to August 2021 for a number of locations for research purposes. However, the data is missing for most days for postcodes 4285, 4551 and 4500 in Australia during June, July and August 2021. Is that an issue with the platform or was there no data sent from the panels during these days? I’ll appreciate some help on this.

Thank you.

Regards
Shama Naz Islam

No issues during this period.

Thanks. When I click on the dates (such as 01/08/21), it takes me to the today’s output page, I am assuming that the 30 minute interval data for the day was missing.

Regards
Shama

Please provide the link

Thanks.
If I go to this page: 10KW Inverter 13.2KW Panels 13.200kW
and then click on 1/08/21 then it directs me to the page:
10KW Inverter 13.2KW Panels 13.200kW
which is the default landing page.

Regards
Shama

When I click on the first link and then select 1/8/21, it takes me to https://pvoutput.org/intraday.jsp?id=39316&sid=71955&dt=20210108 with the “live data” 5-minute interval data for the day.

Try a different browser?

Edit: Not sure what part of the world you are in, but it also goes to the 5-minute interval data page if your date format is dd/mm/yy instead of mm/dd/yy.

Thanks a lot. I think I have discovered the reason. I am trying to access 5 minute data for a date which is more than 6 months earlier from the current date. This feature can now only be accessed if I donate. Hopefully, I’ll be able to access the data after I donate.

Anyway, thanks again for your helpful suggestions.

Regards
Shama