Problems uploading data to PVoutput


#1

I use SBFspot for 4 years now, without any (real) problems.
Because we rebuild our garage, we had to disconnect the Solar Inverter (SMA 7000) for a while. Now the garage is finished, the Inverter back online and generating, but somehow it won’t upload any data to PVoutput anymore… Last update see here; https://pvoutput.org/list.jsp?userid=53235

I found out that my version was pretty old, so used the installation guide here; https://github.com/SBFspot/sbfspot-config

Renamed all of my old SMAdata / SBFspot.3 folders to SMAdata.old / SBFspot.3.old and freshly installed version 3.7.0…

Installation was giving errors at the start, but i managed to fix those errors and installation completed fine.

Some details;

SBFspotUploadDaemon status;
pi@Domoticz:/usr/local/bin $ sudo systemctl status SBFspotUpload
● SBFspotUpload.service - SBFspot Upload Daemon
Loaded: loaded (/usr/local/bin/sbfspot.3/SBFspotUpload.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: active (running) since Tue 2020-12-29 14:35:28 CET; 10min ago
Main PID: 2589 (SBFspotUploadDa)
Tasks: 1 (limit: 2063)
CGroup: /system.slice/SBFspotUpload.service
└─2589 /usr/local/bin/sbfspot.3/SBFspotUploadDaemon -c /usr/local/bin/sbfspot.3/SBFspotUpload.cfg

dec 29 14:35:28 Domoticz systemd[1]: Started SBFspot Upload Daemon.

Trying to upload data, output here;
pi@Domoticz:/usr/local/bin $ /usr/local/bin/sbfspot.3/SBFspot -v
SBFspot V3.7.0
Yet another tool to read power production of SMA solar inverters
© 2012-2020, SBF (https://github.com/SBFspot/SBFspot)
Compiled for Linux (LE) 32 bit with SQLite support
Commandline Args: -v
Reading config ‘/usr/local/bin/sbfspot.3/SBFspot.cfg’
Tue Dec 29 14:37:14 2020: INFO: Starting…
sunrise: 08:43
sunset : 16:30
Connecting to Local Network…
Initializing…
SUSyID: 125 - SessionID: 893067849 (0x353B2249)
Inverter IP address: 192.168.1.6 from SBFspot.cfg
Logon OK
SUSyID: 181 - SN: 305064644
Device Name: STP 7000TL-20 644
Device Class: Solar Inverters
Device Type: STP 7000TL-20
Software Version: 02.55.03.R
Serial number: 305064644
SUSyID: 181 - SN: 305064644
Device Status: Ok
SUSyID: 181 - SN: 305064644
Device Temperature: 30.7°C
SUSyID: 181 - SN: 305064644
GridRelay Status: Closed
SUSyID: 181 - SN: 305064644
Pac max phase 1: 7000W
Pac max phase 2: 0W
Pac max phase 3: 0W
SUSyID: 181 - SN: 305064644
Energy Production:
EToday: 0.362kWh
ETotal: 20417.975kWh
Operation Time: 16275.02h
Feed-In Time : 15924.43h
SUSyID: 181 - SN: 305064644
DC Spot Data:
String 1 Pdc: 0.119kW - Udc: 502.78V - Idc: 0.240A
String 2 Pdc: 0.077kW - Udc: 529.30V - Idc: 0.148A
Calculated Total Pdc: 0.196kW
SUSyID: 181 - SN: 305064644
AC Spot Data:
Phase 1 Pac : 0.066kW - Uac: 234.47V - Iac: 0.299A
Phase 2 Pac : 0.065kW - Uac: 231.46V - Iac: 0.302A
Phase 3 Pac : 0.064kW - Uac: 232.06V - Iac: 0.287A
Total Pac : 0.195kW - Calculated Pac: 0.195kW
Efficiency : 99.49%
SUSyID: 181 - SN: 305064644
Grid Freq. : 49.96Hz
SUSyID: 181 - SN: 305064644
Current Inverter Time: 29/12/2020 14:37:10
Inverter Wake-Up Time: 29/12/2020 09:15:42
Inverter Sleep Time : 29/12/2020 14:37:14


  • ArchiveDayData() *

startTime = 5FEA6370 -> 29/12/2020 00:00:00


  • ArchiveMonthData() *

startTime = 5FC62230 -> 01/12/2020 12:00:00
Reading events: 2020-Dec-01
Tue Dec 29 14:37:14 2020: INFO: Done.

He just aint uploading data to PVoutput, am i doing something wrong? Checked the API key, Solar ID (on PVoutput), it’s all Fine… Can anyone help?


#2

Some time ago, I started a wiki with some things to check. It’s not finished yet, but you can already try it.


#3

Thanks for the Wiki.

  1. Time of the inverter is OK
    Current Inverter Time: 29/12/2020 21:13:45

  2. Status is active and running
    ● SBFspotUpload.service - SBFspot Upload Daemon
    Loaded: loaded (/usr/local/bin/sbfspot.3/SBFspotUpload.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
    Active: active (running) since Tue 2020-12-29 14:35:28 CET; 6h ago
    Main PID: 2589 (SBFspotUploadDa)
    Tasks: 1 (limit: 2063)
    CGroup: /system.slice/SBFspotUpload.service
    └─2589 /usr/local/bin/sbfspot.3/SBFspotUploadDaemon -c /usr/local/bin/sbfspot.3/SBFspotUpload.cfg

dec 29 14:35:28 Domoticz systemd[1]: Started SBFspot Upload Daemon.

  1. SID and Key double checked, they are OK.

  2. Logs show me this;

[01:17:46] ERROR: Uploading 6 datapoints, starting with 20201228,17:00,20358436,0 Bad request 400: Power value [245011368] too high for system size [5100]
[01:18:47] ERROR: Uploading 6 datapoints, starting with 20201228,17:00,20358436,0 Bad request 400: Power value [245011368] too high for system size [5100]
x

Checked your Possible errors and it was there, so I googled the error, found this page;

And edited the Database to ;
DROP VIEW IF EXISTS vwPvoData;

CREATE VIEW vwPvoData AS
       SELECT dd.Timestamp,
              dd.Name,
              dd.Type,
              dd.Serial,
              dd.TotalYield AS V1,
              CASE WHEN dd.Power > 7200
              THEN 0
              ELSE dd.Power
              END AS V2,
              cons.EnergyUsed AS V3,
              cons.PowerUsed AS V4,
              spot.Temperature AS V5,
              spot.Uac1 AS V6,
              NULL AS V7,
              NULL AS V8,
              NULL AS V9,
              NULL AS V10,
              NULL AS V11,
              NULL AS V12,
              dd.PVoutput
         FROM vwDayData AS dd
              LEFT JOIN vwAvgSpotData AS spot
                     ON dd.Serial = spot.Serial AND dd.Timestamp = spot.Nearest5min
              LEFT JOIN vwAvgConsumption AS cons
                     ON dd.Timestamp = cons.Nearest5min
        ORDER BY dd.Timestamp DESC;

Is uploads again to PVoutput :slight_smile: Somehow the data seems a bit ‘corrupt’. (got 1 day with (04/12/20) 55.062kWh 10.796kWh/kW) That should be what I have generated the whole month, but somehow it didn’t logged that ok :slight_smile:

I will see if it uploads Ok tomorrow :slight_smile:
Thanks already for your help!