Power Average Showing 0 between 15:00 and 17:25 everyday

The systems shows power and everything seems ok - but for some reason showing 0 average everyday, meaning the power generated is to low eveyday - anyone have any ideas?

https://pvoutput.org/intraday.jsp?id=83797&sid=74281&dt=20200405

Have a look there.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Using a raspberry pie with pvoutput, samilpower inverters 6x 30kw

Hi jarlsbilservice,

What values are you uploading to PVO? The 0W power average coincides with an unchanging value of Energy ( Generated ). So although the POWER figures are being uploaded the ENERGY value remains static. The Energy Generated curve flattens as Average Power turns to zero!

G.

1 Like

Well to be totally honest i found a fork at github which I just installed and tried out, just cant wrap my head around why it seems to be working perfectly all day except the interval 3 pm - 5:15 pm every day.
And that time there is a high power output but showing 0 generated

I checked the inverters - some were showing wront time, maybe could have something to do with that. Have adjusted the time on each inverter and will se what happens.

Yes. Having incorrect clock(s) could cause a problem. What timezone are you in? Could your PVO pushes be moving to the wrong date?

1 Like

I´m in GMT+1

Well I´ll know in about 20 minutes if that did anything :slight_smile:

I think that could be it. One of the clocks was showing 6pm when i checked it at 9:am - meaning that 15:00 the clock would swithc over midnight- seems plausible.

That did it! Now it is working!