Peak power/time not set automatically?

Hi all,
I recently moved from SPFspot (+pvoutput upload) to Home Assistant to monitor all energy stuff. But as I like pvoutput I made small curl line to upload data to pvoutput as well (https://pvoutput.org/list.jsp?sid=95862 However the Peak power and Peak Time stay empty. Do I have to upload these values myself? These are not calculated automatically from the live data? Apparently SPFspot did that for me. Thanks for your reaction.

Believe it is only set after a certain amount of data is uploaded for the day.

The power value isn’t being set since the system is only uploading energy (v1/v3).

The power values shown on the page are only calculated values from energy provided.

OK, thanks for responding! Indeed I only upload v1/v3 values, and because of what was written about power-and-energy-calculation these are somewhat interchangeable (and the power values are even calculated in the intraday (Live) page), but apparently not used for establishing the peak power and time. Not very important, nice to have. Maybe I revert to ''Add Output Service" pp and pt. Thanks again!

Home assistant is pretty easy from HA. Juat add this to your configuration.yaml file
rest_command:
pvoutputpro:
url: https://pvoutput.org/service/r2/addstatus.jsp
method: POST
headers:
X-Pvoutput-Apikey: “888888888888888888888888888”
X-Pvoutput-SystemId: “99999”
accept: “application/json”
payload: ‘d={{as_local(now()).strftime("%Y%m%d&t=%H:%M")}}&v1={{states.sensor.yield_energy_wh.state|float(0)|round(0)}}&v2={{states.sensor.modbus_power_c.state|float(0)}}&v3={{states.sensor.grid_consumption_energy_wh.state|float(0)|round(0)}}&v4={{states.sensor.load_power.state|float(0)|round(0)}}&v6={{states.sensor.modbus_voltage_a.state|float(0)}}&c1=1’

content_type: "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"

Then in automations.yaml, call that every 5 min with a time pattern

- id: '1662376140100'
  alias: Pvoutput_trigger
  description: Posts data to pvoutput.org
  trigger:
  - platform: time_pattern
    minutes: /5
  condition: []
  action:
  - service: rest_command.pvoutputpro
    data: {}