Out put stopped recording

My PVOutput stopped recording a couple of days ago after the usual checks nothing except I noticed the there was a time difference between the computer time and the pv time by - 1 hour
The inverter app is working I’ve also got a new api key and still nothing advice on how to resolve would be appreciated
Tim

all time setting’s must be the same for the system to work,Jim

Thanks for your reply I’ve switched on the DST thinking that may be the problem but to no avail

Following yesterdays note clicking the DST button worked and now see the correct time, but still not seeing any generation. Beancounter confirms configaration passes ok I see the temperature from wunderground , the SMA app works along with sunny explorer which suggests it’s a software issue. Any ideas or tests I can carry out would be helpful

Have a look at the upload logs for any clues, there should be an error message stating why the upload failed.

Test your API key by retrieving system details, enter the following in the browser -

https://pvoutput.org/service/r2/getsystem.jsp?sid=your_system_id&key=your_api_key

It should display a line with your system name etc.

Many thanks all up and running now
Tim