No data between midnight and 6am

Hi
I am using curl to upload data to pvoutput from home assistant. All seems to work well, but the data does not seem to be accepted between midnight and 6 am. Is there a configuration setting I am missing in the pvouput.
Below is an example code I am using.
Thanks Brad

shell_command:
pvoutputcurl: ‘curl -d “d={{now().strftime(”%Y%m%d")}}" -d “t={{now().strftime(”%H:%M")}}" -d “v1={{states(“sensor.daily_solar_energy_wh”)}}” -d “v2={{states(“sensor.total_solar_power”)}}” -d “v3={{states(“sensor.daily_consumed_energy_wh”)}}” -d “v4={{states(“sensor.total_consumed_power”)}}” -d “v5={{states(“sensor.dark_sky_temperature_0h”)}}” -d “v6={{states(“sensor.utility_voltage”)}}” -H “X-Pvoutput-Apikey: XXXXXXXX” -H “X-Pvoutput-SystemId: XXXXX” https://pvoutput.org/service/r2/addstatus.jsp

Check the error message response, you may be getting Moon Power errors during those times.

Thanks for your suggestion. However, with the automated process I use, I do not capture error codes. To solve my problem, I have now modified my process so I do not send v1 and v2 data between midnight and 6 am. Now the other data sent during this time is now captured.
Cheers Brad