Need help connecting with Kostal Piko 7.0

Hi, I’m currently connected to the Suntrol portal and everything works fine, I want to switch to PV but can not make it work, can anybody help?

Hi Toffbiker,

Sorry for the late response. I use the Linux-scripts from SourceForge.

It works really good. I use a dedicated (old) laptop (Linux). I had no Linux experience but I got it going :slight_smile: .
If you need help just let me know,

Kind regards,

Rene
The Netherlands

This is my system.

https://pvoutput.org/intraday.jsp?id=50607&sid=46036

Hi Rene
Merry Christmas - newer thought anywone would ansver :blush:, so I stopped looking.
I’ll try your solution, thank you
Best wishes
Lars
Denmark

Hi Tofbiker

Merry Christmas too. Hahaha in the few weeks after my first reply I kept an eye on the topic by regular checking but after a while I stopped until tonight.
Let me now if you need help, the writer of the script is also very helpfull.

Regards,

René
The Netherlands

Hi again
I need help :blush:, what do i do with the .py files? Do I need to open them and fill in?

Regards
Lars

Hi Toffbiker,

Depending on the file you have to fill in some details. You have to be patient for a week or 2. Currently I,m not around to help you. Keep an I eye on this site and I will help you in early januari. The file(s) (piko.db/piko_db.py) for reading data from the inverter are CLI (Command Line Interface) as far as I know these have to be started by typing in the path where the script is stored followed by parameters you want to show. There is another file “script for pvoutput.org” found under the tab “discussion” that need some input. This script pushes the inverter data to pvoutput. Remember it only runs under Linux.

Relax for a couple of days and we will get it going in januari.

Regards,
René

Hi Rene
Suits me ok, I’m going to have an operation tomorrow and will have to rest for a week or so.
Happy newyear.
Regards
Lars