My (raw) data - how do I access it?

I have been recording my PV output here for about 12 months and I want to do-some-maths on the data.
Specifically, I would like to see how many hours on how many days my generation exceed my consumption by:

• A    1800W

• B    2400W

• C    3600W

As I would like to make a decision about an appropriatly sized element for my electric hot water tank.

Yes. I do realise that the figures I (pvoutput.org) have will not be definitive etc… but I imagine that I’ll be able to derive some ideas from this exercise.

I had imagined that I would be able to download all of my data as a CSV file but all that I was able to discover is daily aggregated data.
I need (all of) the raw data or, alternatively, to be able to do something like the above on the PVoutput website.

• Q1.    Am I able to download all of my raw data & if so, how do I accomplish that?

• Q2.    Is there a facility on the PVoutput website which would allow me to manipulate the data such that I'd be able to see these results?

And, as an aside, is this the best category for a question of this nature?

Thanks.

You can download the data displayed for any date simply by clicking on the menu item “Download” just below the graph. This will be in a .csv format or “comma separated values” file.

I have my Excel program automatically open the file as seen here:

If you want bulk downloading you will have to ask PVOutput if this is possible. As far as I know you will have to download each daily set of data separately.

Thanks lwsmiser,
I had not realised that the ‘Download’ was specific to the view.
That, at least, gives me a possible way to get at the data.
Clicking on ‘Download’ x 360+ times is a little tedious. I may have to resort to learning a bit of scripting to try to convince ‘wget’ (or something) to grab each day’s page. I suspect that that is a non-trivial exercise though.
I AM pleased that you have pointed me in a direction which may work.

Thanks.

What’s the original source of the data? If it’s Fronius and linked to Solarweb you can download the data at 5-min intervals for any date range.

Thanks @WattMatters,
Yes it is Fronius (with one of their meters) & is does link to Solarweb.
(That’s the good news.)
I am unable to (sensibly) use the solartv.solarweb.com site (I assume that this is where I would get my data from) as it would seem to only allow logins from Micro$oft (edge/explorer) {& my preference is Linux}. I guess that this conversation will be more fruitfully be had at solarweb.com.
Thanks for suggesting that I ‘go to the source’ for the data. It should be there but I have not been able to ‘find’ the detailed 5-minute granulation that I want.need.
If you are able to direct me to the accessible repository I would be MOST appreciative.

Wrong website. Log in to your Solarweb account at
https://www.solarweb.com/

You can access the Premium version for no cost, it’s a free upgrade.

At Solarweb you have access to all of your data, including all archive data for all channels available in 5-min intervals.

Can then create a custom report (simple to do) and email the data to yourself in an Excel file.

Then you can play with the data to your heart’s content. And best of all, this will be the original source data and not have any PVO anomalies. Although to be fair, Solarweb data can have its own anomalies, especially when there are grid power outages (look for repeated data during outages when it should be null or zero).

I have my daily 5-min interval data emailed automatically and it gets added to my own analysis system.

As suggested by @lwsmiser, 5-minute data may be manually downloaded on the live page for a specific date.

Or automated for multiple days via the API -