Monitoring more than one inverter

Are there any products or apps that allow the integration of multiple SMA inverters via bluetooth, now that the SMA Sunny Webbox has been discontinued. Everything I have found is made for single inverter set-ups, or costs multiple thousands of dollars.

PVOutput will allow you to upload the output from multiple inverters and aggregate the data in to a parent system.

Bob.

Try SBFspot :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, I did try that but I just have too many inverters for that to work (11 SMA Sunnyboys 4.5). I think I will have to study up and try SBF spot, that might do the trick.

yes pvorg only go,s to ten inverters

I am a bit confused as to how setting up PVouput on an SMA Sunny Boy, Sunny Tripower or Sunny Island works, can anyone provide good technical details, or descriptions of how to set this up and extra hardware required if any, to show PV, Grid, Diesel Generator and Load consumption data as well as Battery SoC. Diagrams and infographics will be appreciated. Also i would like to know if Pvoutput can be setup to work with the SMA Fuel Save Controller, PV Diesel hybrid power plants. Thanks