Low output alert not working/remembering values

Hi,

I am using this wonderful site for a few years now. For safety precautions i had configured the ‘low output alert’ to alert me when the system is no longer generating. This was working fine for a few years.

Recently i noticed that the time fields for the low output alert were cleared and didn’t have any values in them anymore. I had configured <20W output between 12:00 - 14:00 (i am in Europe, 24h clock) as my system is south oriented and this gave me almost no false alarms should i have a day with bad weather.

I tried re-entering my settings, but it seems that they aren’t shown back to the user, but it does keep memorized in the background, as i received an alert around midnight.

So two things are happening:

1. The filled in values are somehow being stored, but not shown to the user when editing the system again (empty again). I tried different browsers
  2. It is unclear for me if i have to adapt my values to a certain timezone, as first i got them around mid-day (12:00 in my timezone), but now suddenly at midnight (12am). Are the values seen as am/pm or 24h clock?

Please advise :slight_smile:

The saved from/to times should be displayed properly now. This was only a problem for non-donating accounts.

Times are in your local time zone

Looks good! Great, thank you! :smiley: