Live Data Not Updating

My PVOutput site stopped updating from my SolarEdge system at 4:45 AM Pacific Time last night. I checked my inverter and the SolarEdge app and everything is working fine and showing up to date data on their end. I generated a new API Key on the SolarEdge website for my system and loaded it on the Edit System page, Automatic Upload Section for both the Primary Device and the Secondary Device. I also confirmed that my Site ID and Inverter Serials number are correct for both the primary and secondary devices, but the data is still not updating so some assistance would be greatly appreciated. My donation status is paid and current if that has any bearing on the situation. Thanks

3 Likes

Seems to be affecting all solar edge systems, my data had not updated for several hours and several other people in my local team are in the same boat.

Observations from over the day seem to be the API is available but updates are less often and sometimes greatly delayed.

Also noticing their app occasionally times out fetching data.

1 Like

Same here in Italy.
I can’t get any data’s through API.
Modbus is working ok, the inverter is connected to internet.

I feel Solaredge has problems with the server. Anyway the inverter is storing the data’s for 48 hours…

1 Like

Update: my system did start to update again midday yesterday (it also loaded all the missing data) and then it stopped updating around 5 pm Pacific Time. I just checked it and the rest of yesterday’s data did post and it’s current as of right now. I guess we will see if it updates regularly today.

My last update as I type
Updated 08:59 UTC+2:00

No SolarEdge data for me since 6:40AM PDT

Update: no updates after 8:15 am Pacific Time this morning.

Same here last update 5:30am pacific.

Reset API Key at SolarEdge and made PVOutput the same
API test returns system details OK

Hopefully it is sorted soon.
Would be nice to know if it is SolarEdge issue not returning data of a PVOutput issue not collecting the data

Has started reporting (sporadically) again but is significantly under reporting solar edge app (correlated with a separate monitoring platform) has measured 12kWh but only 7 being reported on PVOutput

It still doesn’t work properly.

I’m seeing this as well. no updated data for the last 7 hours.
The data is visible in the SolarEdge portal though.

Update: mine is current as of right now at 1:21 PM Pacific Time and it corrected yesterday’s numbers as well.

1 Like

Seems to be eventually correcting, lost half the data yesterday but it’s all back today.

Data is strange anyway as I have two inverters and often only one is listed in the latest reading