Live Data - half the previous day not loaded

Hi,
I have set up and authorised PVO to get data access to my Enlighten account and today’s live data seems to be working… but yesterday’s data is loaded but incomplete and starts at 11:45AM and goes through to midnight. (without any previous days data)

Will it call the earlier data and update the day? (and any days prior - the system has been on for ~2 weeks but I only joined PVO today).

Also, before I worked out where the automatic upload authorisation was I thought I had to configure and enable the “API Access” section… Am I correct in assuming that the API section is not needed and gets left disabled?
Cheers,
Chris

For Enphase, it should make available the entire data for the current day when it is initially enabled.

Previous days cannot be loaded and would need to be done manually.

Yes, PVOutput API is not needed when using an “Auto Uploader” such as Enphase.

Thanks for the reply… I’m loading a few of the earlier day’s bit by bit but it’s not a big deal… interestingly, consumption data is 15M interval and generation can be 5M but I cant upload two different interval data records and be able to see the consumption graph line in “live” because the lines don’t join between the 15M intervals but the 5M interval lines make a continuous line… to see both lines as continuous series the interval has to match (15-15).
Re: API - I turned it on and off a couple of times and it made no difference… obvious now that it’s only for home brewed interfacing.

That’s normal. If you have a data point for 5 minutes for one item and 15 for the other it has no idea what the data points are for the other 2x 5 minute intervals and since it has plotted the data for the 5 minute and no data for the 15 minute it assumes there was no data posted…

There is an option to hide gaps on the graph under customize but I don’t think that will help it as there are readings on that 5 min interval.
You could post up an idea to bridge the lines for each data point if not recorded?