Issue with Fronius voltage being reported after donating and enabling extended data

Hi everyone,

I just donated and enabled the extended data but for some reason my voltage data has stopped updating since doing this and I was wondering if someone could help please?

Here’s a link to my outputs: Tewantin Ghostgum 20.000kW

My meter push is: /service/r2/froniuspost.jsp?sid=xxxx&key=xxxx&v6=Voltage_AC_Phase_1&v7=Voltage_AC_Phase_2&v8=Voltage_AC_Phase_3&auto=1

My log push is: /service/r2/froniuspost.jsp?sid=xxxx&key=xxxx&v9=Current_DC_String_1&v10=Current_DC_String_2&v11=Voltage_DC_String_1&v12=Voltage_DC_String_2

Edit: I restarted the datalogger service on the inverter and it seems to have fixed the issue. Very strange.

I restarted the datalogger service on the inverter and it seems to have fixed the issue. Very strange.

It appears my voltage data isn’t being logged again. I tried restarting the datalogger on the inverter but that hasn’t resolved the issue. Does anyone know why this might be happening? It was logging fine for 18 hours then just stopped logging it again and I didn’t change anything at all.

There are some breaks in the extended data voltage (Voltage Line 2/3) today 31st July, but standard v6 voltage looks okay.

Thanks for responding - have a look at 21/07 and 22/07 - v6 and extended voltages weren’t recorded for periods there (v6 flatlining/repeating voltages). Is there some reason you can think of for these sporadic periods where voltages aren’t being recorded?

The voltage data comes with the rest of the data so its somehow missing in the push data or not recorded by the inverter for those times.

1 Like