Google maps have been replaced with Openstreetmaps with some nice enhancements to usability.
Clicking on the Map link shows systems within 30km ~19 mile radius.
The system’s location is now highlighted as a pulsating gold ball. Click on the system size link next to the system name to fly to the location.
- Markers now show distance from the current system’s location (gold ball) and kWh/kW information.
- Large postcode / zipcodes are now split into 5 systems per marker and placed around the postcode location.
- Clicking on the system name links on the table below will fly to the system’s location on the map.
- Maps for regions is now also available for countries that record zipcode / postcode information e.g. US, UK, Netherlands - https://pvoutput.org/region.jsp?country=244
- Links to country regions can be found here - https://pvoutput.org/country.jsp
Donators can access some additional layers such as satellite and watercolor above.