Help understanding the sun symbol/icon in the daily grafiek

Why the sun icon “stop” on the end of the daily bar (pic 1), and why on picture 2, the sun icon stay on 80 a 90% in the grafic bar?

That’s. A fine day indicator.

I understand that, but why is in the second picture there is still a piece of green above the sun.
Why the difference?

The green bars are relative to the left-hand axis, measured in kWh. The sun pictures are on the darker green line which is plotted against the right-hand axis scale in kWh/kW. In the second picture you clipped off the axis scales at each end, and these are important for this question!
The sun symbols might be plotted above or below the top of the green bar, depending on how these two axes ranges work out, because they are being plotted against different scales.

The sun symbols might be plotted above or below the top of the green bar, depending on how these two axes ranges work out, because they are being plotted against different scales?
i don’t understand it?

That chart has two different graphs using two different scales.

The light green vertical bars are graphs of energy production, measured in kWh, and are plotted using the left-hand-side scale.
The dark green line is a graph of ‘efficiency’ which is a way of normalising or adjusting for the actual size of the array - it is measured in units of kWh produced divided by the total kW rating of the panels, and is plotted using the right-hand-side scale.
The ‘sun symbols’ are part of the dark green line, and appear when the efficiency is high and the weather appeared to be ‘fine’.
…but that dark green line won’t appear precisely at the top of the light green bars, because they are measuring different things and graphed using different scales - and the sun symbols are sitting on the dark green line, not the light green vertical bars.

Hope that helps!

The sun symbol appears with the weather condition is ‘Fine’.

https://pvoutput.org/help.html#general-weather

Hi,
I’m not getting the sun symbol, even though the system has hit the efficient 100% (For month of Sep I’ve set 1392 kWh which works out to be 46.4 kWh/day) and system has produced 95% or more on 9 occasions. is there any other setting that needs to be done?
https://pvoutput.org/list.jsp?userid=86865
Output%20Esitimate

Thanks,
Harsha

The sun icon only appears at 5.0kWh/kW or greater.