Growatt MIN 5000TL-XH live output

Try this:

payload: β€˜d={{now().strftime("%Y%m%d")}}&t={{now().strftime("%H:%M")}}&v1={{states.sensor.dianella_total_energy_today.state|round(1)*1000}}&v2={{states.sensor.dianella_total_output_power.state|round(0)}}’

If that does not work try:

payload: β€˜d={{now().strftime("%Y%m%d")}}&t={{now().strftime("%H:%M")}}&v1={{states.sensor.dianella_total_energy_today.state|round(1)*1000}}&v2={{0}}’

1 Like

I amended the code in configuration.yaml , saved it and completely restarted Home Assistant. The modified script runs without any errors however there is no data being uploaded to PVOutput.

I have let the 5 minute automation run 5 times just in case there was a delay in the data appearing at PVOutput.

Trace timeline

Modified the script to the second option (only v1).

It runs without errors however no data is received at PVOutput.

Ok well at least it’s running without error now in Home Assistant.

I found that it took a few mins for the data to show in PVoutput after the API Calls.
Also I did you try with v1 & v2 with v2 set to zero

payload: β€˜d={{now().strftime("%Y%m%d")}}&t={{now().strftime("%H:%M")}}&v1={{states.sensor.dianella_total_energy_today.state|round(1)*1000}}&v2={{0}}’

From memory there are quite specific requirements when using the API

tried the modified script as suggested.

Similar outcome - executes without an issue however no data received at PVOutput

I found this guide on how to debug REST calls

    default: debug
        rest_command.example_request: debug

Miraculously, and more good luck than good fortune, I have got the integration working and data is now being output to PVOutput - Brosnan Bill Beater 6.650kW

The only issue I seem to have now is that the data being drawn from the Growatt web server does not seem to update all that often, so when the 5 minute upload to PVOutput occurs the Growatt data is not accurate.

The average power is not correct either however I am happy that the total output and 5 minute power figures are spot on