Fronius Symo Advanced + GEN24 not aggregating

Hi PVO Community

I have a Fronius Symo Advanced which has a push function, hence I can automatically upload my daily numbers to PVOutput. My second inverter, a GEN24, doesn’t have the push service so I started entering data manually each day. As I am a donor, I created a third system, the parent one, which is set to aggregate “all” and has the two inverters defined as children (or the children have the main defined as parent).
Now, the only value I ever see in my main system is the total of the Symo Advanced, but it never shows the GEN24’s data aggregated. All systems use “All” for aggregation.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your hints & help in advance.

I do have the exact same setup; I do have the following settings for both childs:

and the following for the parent system:

By the way, I wrote myself a php script that I call from a raspberry every 5 minutes to have the GEN24 power generation submitted to pvoutput automatically and it seems to work pretty well so far (though no working consumption yet since there is also a battery involved and I did not have time to calculate that properly.)

1 Like

The aggregation works for data sent automatically by child systems only. i.e. Froinus Push, Direc t API, Auto Uploaders etc.

Alternatively a Team can be setup with both systems to see their daily totals.