Is there an option to create an extended data slot to a continual cumulative rollover from day to day so the value just keeps increasing based off another extended data slot rather than resetting to 0 each day?
looking at the help I should set as cumulative but I have other cumulative extended data slots that reset to 0 each day.
The values of an extended data parameter may be derived or calculated from another extended data parameter.
For example, the parameter
v7currently stores the amount of water usage at each 5 minute interval. Another parameter such as
v9can be used show the cumulative water usage throughout the day as recorded by
The following calculation operations are currently available -
- Uncumulate - The current parameter values are cumulative. Reset first value of the day to 0. Equivalent to
c1cumulative flag in Add Status API.
- Cumulative - The current parameter will display a running total of the source parameter.
- Energy - The current parameter will display the energy (Wh) total of the source power (W) parameter.
- Change - The current parameter will display the changes in value of the source parameter.
- Power - The current parameter will display the power (W) of the source energy (Wh) parameter.
Data should not be uploaded directly to a calculated parameter. Their values are recalculated every time new data is received.