Enphase v4 - Consumption equals Import

I guess I should have asked this question earlier as this has been going since the migration from Enphase v2 to v4 - Anyways, for the last number of months, my consumption equals my import numbers - thus I can no longer calculate actual costs associated. And as you would guess my generation numbers equal my exported numbers as well. Any idea on how to resolve - I am sure I have a configuration issue of some sort. Speaking of which…Primary device is Enphase v4, Direction=both, Poll Interval=15minutes. Hope this extra information helps. Thanks in advance…
----Mickey A.

Under the system tariffs check that there is a plan that covers all days of the year.

There is currently a single active plan that runs from 1st Sep to 30th Apr, so the current time period isn’t covered which would have reverted to a default plan using gross tariff data.

Wow - I thought I had that fixed - I deleted all profiles and re-added from offending date til end of year. Thanks again.

There’s always the “Check Plan” button that will warn of overlapping or missing dates in your active plan set.

I have found to just not include a date and then only have one plan enabled. as you get a warning if you have 2 active plans.