Enphase firmware update 7.03.120

Hello!

I just received an email from Enphase stating that the firmware of my Enphase IQ Gateway is going to be updated from 5.0.55 to 7.03.120. It states that the following changes will take effect:

• Added a new capability to generate and authenticate secure access tokens via web UI to secure all custom applications and API calls.
  • Documentation now includes examples of how to use URLs to get tokens programmatically using shell script-based or Python-based methods.
  • Revised documentation also explains how to connect securely using the updated IQ Gateway local UI and/or IQ Gateway APIs.

Is there anything I need to be aware of or change for PVO integration, or is all that handled on PVO’s end?

Thanks so much!

Don’t think it will cause you any issues. My IQ Gateway is running 7.3.120. I’m using Enphase V4 in the Automatic Uploads settings. I think the update would affect you if you have something pulling data locally directly from the IQ Gateway.Otherwise PVO is pulling the data from the Enlighten site.

1 Like

As per @dfwalphageek’s comment - this shouldn’t affect Enphase Automatic Uploads systems since PVOutput talks to Enphase servers and not the local envoy gateways.

Ok, that’s what I was thinking but just wanted to make sure. Thanks for the help!