Efergy Engage Hub Lose Network Connectivity Daily

For the past month, I have been having ongoing issues with the Efergy Engage Hub kit. It loses network connection daily for no reason and to bring it back to life, I need to hard power off/on again for it to become responsive again.

I am not sure if i am the only one having this or has there been some auto-update firmware which had caused this.

I am only using the Engage Hub Kit for Cons only.

Email customercare@efergy.com with your device ID’s and fault description, they may be able to shed some light or check any of your potential logs?

1 Like

I have emailed efergy, no replies.

It is looking like my local network.

In a case such as that I would :

1. Prove the LAN cable ie swop out
    2… Power on / off the router modem. After noting / saving the settings of the router / modem reset it
  2. Add the HUB to the router / modem with a static address, instead of DHCP

From my experience 99% issues are the router modem. Commonly a reset fixes issues such as this, when nothing has supposedly changed. Of course something has changed otherwise all would be great!

If none of the above works then the HUB.

Good luck.

1 Like

Thanks.

One of my devices likely Orbi was an issue. FTTP>ONT>AsusRT88U>Switch>Orbi(AP mode). The Orbi must have had an auto update firmware which threw everything else out in the network as I suffered other slowness or broadcasting issues gradually.

All seems ok now.